Tuesday, July 08, 2008
So, they're off...
And I'm lonely. I saw my little family off this morning and I cried. I thought I'd take it more like a man, whatever that means, but holding Asher and Micah for the last time for a month was just sad. I was also sobbing last night when I went and looked at them sleeping. None of that for a month now either. I already feel lonely and weird, and I've only been home for like two hours. I have a little "good-bye party" with fellow exchange students (put on by the university) tonight. I usually don't subject myself to unnecessary social interaction, but it's either that or sit and listen to the fan on the computer, which I'll be doing plenty of anyway, since I have to write a final exam for my oh-so-apt English students.
Bre and the boys should be on the plane to Chicago now, which took off at 2:30 pm GMT (or 3:30 pm my time, 9:30 am Ohio time, 8:30 am Texas time, and 7:30 am Utah time). All right, that's all for now. It's so quiet here...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Holy crap, we miss you so much. Let's hope that these next 4 weeks FLY bye. We love you!
It sucks to be lonely! Go climbing and sleep all day and walk around the house naked.
Post a Comment