Saturday, July 19, 2008

Im Westen Nichts Neues

 Now that I have time to regularly update this blog, there's absolutely nothing to report.  I guess I could talk about my excitement of finally having finished my undergrad, or the fact that I'll be starting medical school in just over 3 weeks.  But that's about all there is to say about that.  I'm thinking of starting my own blog dedicated not to the events of our lives, but just to rants and raves that have been the substance of my posts since my family left me here.  I don't know what I'll call it, so I'm open for suggestions.  Leave a comment.  Not only is there now a reason to, but it makes me happy to know that someone takes the time to leave a comment and give me something to do other than talk to myself and watch movies to pass the time.  I'm slowly gutting the apartment.  Tomorrow I'll be ripping up the carpet in the last bedroom.  Then it's just a matter of throwing everything away, selling the rest, and cleaning.  Then I come home.  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, and then you come home. Hallelujah. When do we get our money from Herr Refior, or whoever? Come home, for the love.

wife

Anonymous said...

Have you ever seen that movie? You have the time to.

Anonymous said...

Still haven't watched it, I think I have it still...

Emmy Bludorn said...

You're done with your undergrad; that is so very exciting and such a huge accomplishment and milestone. Congratulations big guy. Maybe you'll get your diploma before Matt does.