Saturday, July 26, 2008

My new blog

 I finally did it.  I've made my own blog.  I did it mostly to have a place for my own rants and thoughts without distracting from updates on the boys, life in general, etc.  I'll still have plenty of pictures of the boys, BreAnne, and our activities as a family, but it will also be a resource for pre-meds, other medical students, and hopefully a sort of open forum for discussion on issues large and small.  I haven't posted anything yet, but check it out if you would like.  Until then, I am officially stopping any non family-related posts on this blog (so no more random Batman and Beck posts, you'll have to visit my new blog for that).  If you just want to know what we're up to as a family, you can stick to this blog for the most part, with occasional excursions to the other one.  I have the same links to our friends and family on my blog, and mostly the same links as I've had here, too, with a few extra ones.  It will be open, so you won't need to be an invited reader for that blog.  I'll see some of you really soon!  I'm excited.  Oh, here's the new blog's address:

No comments: