There are those who are much lonelier than I am, I know. But I thought I'd at least give our faithful blog visitors something to look at. Since the only camera I have is our webcam, I'm the subject by default. I guess I could have taken a picture of the room or carried the computer outside, but you've seen those pictures. What you haven't seen is me lonely! On a lighter note, the dollar is again weakening in relation to the Euro. Why is this good? Because I'm getting €1400 for my diligence as an English teacher at the University. The stronger the Euro, the more I can exchange it for when I get back!
3 comments:
I had almost forgotten what you look like. Your wife and sons miss you and love you!!!!!!
Well that's just sad! Just hop on a plane and come home already!
I know, it's pathetic. I can't wait to see my wife and boys!
Post a Comment