Saturday, July 05, 2008
Sick Kids
Early Friday morning Patrick got sick with a fever and a nice cold. Today is Saturday and both Micah and Asher are suffering from sore throats and runny noses, etc. We leave early Tuesday, this has got to pass before our flight. Patrick just got back from the Apotheke with some meds. I hope they help. I seem to never get sick, which is nice seeing as how all of the boys are. I can't remember the last sore I had. I do have some allergies that have been raging since summer officially started.
The boys and I only have three more nights to fall asleep and wake up to Heidelberg. We have been so lucky to live here, it will be hard to say goodbye. I am looking forward to getting things going and start our life in Columbus. We will be there at least four years. That is the longest amount of time I have lived in one place, pretty cool. We will be able to stay in our home with out having to move the whole time Patrick is in school, hallelujah.
I guess that we will be seeing some of you Tuesday night at the airport, woohoo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am getting very excited... I even had a dream about your return last night.
Post a Comment