Monday, May 05, 2008
A year older!!!
Micah is officially 3 years old! I can't believe it. I remember this time three years ago. He was so hairy and little. He has grown up so fast. We are so lucky to have such a cool little boy. Micah had a great birthday. We started it off right by opening up a couple of gifts. He got the Monsters Inc dvd and some little cars. He has yet to experience his coolest gifts, he was only able to see pictures of them. One being a super cool low rider bike. His very first big boy bike! It is waiting for him at the farm (thanks Grandpa and Grandma!). He is so excited to ride it. He also has a cool Cars quilt waiting for him there. He was so happy to see the pictures and a little confused. He probably thought that we were just teasing him. He will be relieved to see them and know that we weren't just lying. We continued the big day at McDonalds. We go there every year to get breakfast on his birthday. Later that day we rented a kick boat. It was really cool. The weather was great. It was also quite the work out. We followed it up with dinner at McDonalds (yes, we really do love our cheeseburgers). We feel right at home there. After our final stop at McDonalds, we headed home and had birthday cake. It was a fun day hanging out together (thank you Oma Gayle for the kind donation). All three of the boys are asleep in bed and I am looking forward to getting there myself. Enjoy the pictures of Micah's big celebration.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know that I just saw them no to long ago but they already look so much bigger. :) Can't wait to see you guys again.
Post a Comment