What a fun birthday celebration Mikah! I am happy that you had such a fun day. Asher, you are so big and cute! You have grown so much since my visit. I miss you both so much! Always remember how much Oma G. loves you!
We can´t wait to Skype you guys. We miss you. We are in Spain, we are ready to go home, three weeks is a long time. Give Mikah and Asher a light spanking for us :)Love you.
3 comments:
Happy birthday to little Mikah! Sorry we couldn't call or get in touch. Looks like y'all had a great day. 3 years really does fly by, doesn't it?
What a fun birthday celebration Mikah! I am happy that you had such a fun day. Asher, you are so big and cute! You have grown so much since my visit. I miss you both so much! Always remember how much Oma G. loves you!
We can´t wait to Skype you guys. We miss you. We are in Spain, we are ready to go home, three weeks is a long time. Give Mikah and Asher a light spanking for us :)Love you.
Post a Comment