Thursday, May 29, 2008

Warm Weather and New Underwear

Today was a nice day. Asher took a good morning nap and then both boys took great afternoon naps. I appreciate days like today. They might be sleeping so well because it is so warm here. It is also very humid. We were lucky enough to inherit 2 floor fans that keep the heat and humidity bearable. Both of the boys are growing up so fast. Asher is already 6 months old! He and Micah have become quite the friends. Micah gets Asher laughing so hard. Micah eats up the attention that Asher gives him. All that Micah has to do is walk in the room and Asher starts to laugh. Micah's english is improving daily as we speak more english with him. His german accent is so cute. Micah was in the need for some new underwear, so we headed to H&M (I love this store and am going to miss it so much). He picked out Cars themed underwear and was extremely excited. He got 6 new pair. He has worn all 6 of them since we came home. He changes them every hour or so. I wish that I got as half as excited as he does to buy myself new underwear.

2 comments:

Emmy Bludorn said...

I love it when they start to interact together - it is my favorite thing to watch. They are going to be really good friends. And amen to the underwear comment!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.