I am sitting on my couch eating pretzel sticks when I should be doing laundry (I am currently commando), or cleaning my house (it has imploded), or putting all of the items away from our $209.48 Walmart trip, or cleaning out my car (it is full of sunflower seeds), or interacting with my high maintenance 3 year old, or organizing my studio (I moved it downstairs) or a myriad of other things that are currently on my to-do list.
Patrick is on call tonight. He doesn't really have a day off. His post call day (tomorrow) is his day off. He should be home around 12:00. He still isn't sure what he wants to be wen he grows up. Any ideas?
I get to go on a field trip tomorrow with Micah and his class. I am looking forward to going. I haven't been on a school bus for years.
We spent all last week in Greensburg. Micah had Spring Break and so I took all of my projects with us and had Emmy help me finish them. It was quite successful. I got the boys baby books finished and Emmy put all of our family videos on my hard drive. The boys had a lot of fun. We drove to Pittsburgh on Thursday and went to the Children's Museum. I loved it! We spent a couple of hours playing there. They have an area set up with Mr.Rogers' Neighborhood. They have the original puppets and his fabulous blue sweater and blue Keds. The boys had a blast.
The sun is not shining today. It is also pretty cold. I think that I am ready to get off my couch.
No comments:
Post a Comment