Sunday, November 22, 2009

Update

Let's see, Micah and Asher are asleep and Patrick is in the office studying. Elias is kicking me and moving all over. He is so active. I am so ready to meet him and watch him. It will beat staring at my stomach and watching it jump.

I have a roast in the crock pot and it smells good. The boys were really good at church and looked so handsome in their outfits. I love dressing them up and doing their hair. We are still letting Micah's hair grow out.

Asher's second birthday is this coming Tuesday! He is definitely acting like a two year old - good or bad. We are having a family celebration on Tuesday and then a party with the Bludorns and Muhlesteins on Wednesday. We bought him a drum. We are expecting him to be thrilled to have it. He has been eying it for months and says drum and tries making a beat on everything. Micah also wants one. This could be the cause for brotherly love or some nice brotherly beating.

I am way beyond nesting at this point. Last night I vacuumed out the car and after washing all the car seat covers and thoroughly detailing each one of them, we installed all three in our car. Luckily they fit safely and nicely. The first comment Micah made when we got in the car was, "Hey, this looks like Emmy's car now!" No mini van for us, unless someone wants to donate a Routan. On to the nesting - I have formula up the whazoo in the cupboard next to newly washed bottles. His drawer and his closet are full of clothes organized by size, of course. His bassinet and baby swing have new batteries in them, the diaper bag is packed. We are ready.

Asher is now awake. He is so cute. I love his little voice. I will end for now and follow up later with some new pictures of the boys.

No comments: