Sunday, November 08, 2009

Halloween!

We spent Halloween weekend in PA with the Bludorns. It was a lot of fun. The boys loved their costumes from Oma Gayle. It was fun seeing them go trick - or- treating with their cousins. We all started off together and then Big Matt took off with Ellie and Little Matt so that they could keep up their fast pace. Later Emmy and I took Asher and Clara home because their little hands were getting cold. Patrick stayed out with Micah and Josh. They were very proud showing off their loot when they got home. It is so nice having family close, even if close is 3.5 hours away.

Tonight we got to skype Oma and Opa Fruit. It was neat. I love my Grandparents. Asher and Micah put on a good show for them and they ate it up. I can't wait to see them again. Patrick is busy studying in the office for his next tests. He has three tomorrow. I don't know how he keeps up with school. It is impressive. He has been sick again, he is always sick with a cold or some sinus crap. I am feeling very pregnant because I am very pregnant. I have about 5 and a half weeks to go. I am so ready to see little Elias. I am betting he will be pretty cute.

No comments: