No more going months and months with out posting. Our goal is to write once a week. Asher is napping and Micah and Patrick are watching beatboxers on Youtube. Micah thinks that he can beatbox fairly well. Patrick took the day off from research and studying, or at least I hope.
We find out this Wednesday what we are having! We are very excited. Micah is sure that it is a boy. He is also sure that the little guy will have gray hair - oh and his name is Clifford. Why not? Micah thinks that it is pretty weird the baby will be naked when he is born. Micah likes to talk to the baby so I told him that the baby can only understand German. I don't think that Asher gets that there will be a baby, nor does he really care. He still has his shoe fetish. He has gone to bed many a nights with his socks and shoes on. He loves to wear his rubber boots and that makes for really smelly feet, 19 months and he already has sweat issues.
The weather here has been so mild and pretty. We spend a lot of time outside on the swing set. We discovered a really cool sprinkler park yesterday and spent a couple of hours there. The boys got worn out. Life is good and is abut to get better with our best friends Matt and Emmy moving to Pennsylvania - only a 3 hour drive! Matt will be attending medical school at LECOM (good job, Matt). The boys and I drove out to lovely and small Greensburg to look for a place the Bludorns could call home. We had success. It was a fun road trip. They will be living in a cute white house. They even have a yard!
I am off to try and get something accomplished.
1 comment:
How exciting, I can't wait to here the what it is!
Glad to hear the boys are doing well and life is going well for all of you, Loves and hugs to you all
Aunt KK
Post a Comment