
BreAnne is pregnant! I (Patrick) found this out after a remarkably routine day studying at school. I came home to a list on the door. On the list BreAnne welcomed me home, and had a list of the day's activities. At the end of the respectably long list, she casually wrote that she is pregnant. I thought she was joking, but the note led me upstairs where the positive pregnancy stick was waiting to confirm the unexpected claim. I ran downstairs laughing and crying and cheering and hugging BreAnne. We're so excited. He or she should be coming in December, making him/her 2 years younger than Asher. I can't believe it! We can't wait for baby #3! We will have had a baby in Utah, Germany, and Ohio... Baby Wakefield will have a cousin to play with! Finally, cousins that are the same age.
5 comments:
I am so excited. I can't wait!!
I've been saying that y'all needed to do this...it's about time! I'd better pop one out now so little Ellsworth and little Wakefield can have another cousin friend. I'm behind on this round.
That's a great story. I'm glad you're blog isn't private anymore. I'm so excited for you to have another baby. Your kids are so cute and I love them. I hope we can come visit sometime this year.
Hey BreAnne! I heard from Emmy that you got knocked up- I'm knocked up, too, and I think we're due around the same time. I also heard you're sick as a dog, and I just wanted to offer my sympathies- I've been doing my fair share of puking, questioning my sanity, wishing for a coma, etc. I do hope you start to feel better soon. And congratulations!
I guess it's been a while since I checked your blog... but Congrats! Hope BreAnne is doing well pregnant. Good luck with everything.
Post a Comment