Thursday, November 13, 2008
Bre's Home
She was discharged today around 3:30 pm. The boys and I were happy to have her with us. Let's hope they're as good for her in the days to come as they have been for me. This whole week, they haven't woken up before 8 am. We'll see. She hurts a little, but nothing requiring medication. She's sleeping now. I love her and hated seeing her in so much pain. Lessons learned: Anatomy came in useful after all! I knew what the doctors were talking about the whole time! Woo hoo. 8 more years or so and I'll be able to say that about almost any diagnosis. Also, I'm constantly amazed at how much can go wrong with our bodies, especially at no fault of our own! Finally, Radiology has jumped a few spots on my list of possible future careers. It took a CAT Scan to ID the inflamed pancreas...
Anyway, she should be just fine from here on out (with regard to this pathology, at least). Hopefully no more hospitalizations until the kids can take care of themselves. The boys were so much fun this week. I wish I could stay at home every day! Have a good weekend, everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so glad that she is doing better. I hope she feels better soon.
Post a Comment