Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Christmas Eve!!

We decided to do Christmas American style: we opened gifts Christmas morning instead of Christmas Eve. Nonetheless, we had a nice night before Christmas. The boys admired the tree for a while,

then the elves (sneakily) got into our apartment and left pajamas for us all.
Asher was especially excited.


I played Christmas songs on the guitar while BreAnne and Gayle half-heartedly sang along, and Micah played with a little nativity scene...



and Asher spent most of the night hanging out with Oma.

The highlight of the evening was when we opened up a gift. Micah was excited to open one up and kept asking, in German, if it was a train, or "a car, maybe?" He opened up a new collared shirt with a matching tie. He looked very disappointed and just sort of tossed it to the side and wouldn't talk to us for a while. I've never seen such an ungrateful 2 1/2 year-old!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing you got your computer fixed? I love all of the pics! It really makes me want to come and visit. I wish I could come with Emmy and Anna. Maybe Clint and I can come when school is out. Mikah is getting so big! Asher is so cute!

Emmy Bludorn said...

I bet your voices were lovely