Monday, October 08, 2007

Another Interview!

Good news for family and friends in Texas! I'm interviewing at UT Southwestern in Dallas on the 9th and 10th of November! We were really excited to get this invitation because it's a very good school, and because living there would mean being with family (since the U of U is out of the running)! I hope I get in. Anyway, I promise to add a REAL post soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We hope to see you soon...

Are you going to try and combine the two interviews into one trip to the states?

Anonymous said...

hello, check out our blog site. we liked yours, so we made one for you. its clintandnicole.blogspot.com
hope all is well. give monkey a hug from us.

Anonymous said...

hello my german friends. how do i call you if i want to talk?? mikah needs to call me so i can practice my german with him! hope things are going good for you guys! take care.