Manchester was surprisingly scenic. This is a picture of an old pub in downtwown Manchester. The city had more of these Fachwerkhäuser (I don't know what they're called in English) than I expected. I love these; it was nice to feel so close to Germany. So, we walked around town and ate a British Breakfast at some little Cafe in a department store. It was good and filling, but it cost us around 8 pounds, which ended up clearing our
Friday, August 10, 2007
Our morning constitutional in Manchester...
Manchester was surprisingly scenic. This is a picture of an old pub in downtwown Manchester. The city had more of these Fachwerkhäuser (I don't know what they're called in English) than I expected. I love these; it was nice to feel so close to Germany. So, we walked around town and ate a British Breakfast at some little Cafe in a department store. It was good and filling, but it cost us around 8 pounds, which ended up clearing our
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment