I am not going to attempt to play catch - up on our life. Maybe this year will be a year of lots of posts.
We just got back from two small road trips, one to Indianapolis, and one to Detroit. We took the boys with us to Indy. We left after church on the 8th. We stayed at the Omni and were really impressed with the staff at the hotel, really impressed. When we arrived they had a little backpack full of little snacks and toys and activities for each of the boys. We were able to get in a little swim time before Patrick needed to get prettied up for his interview. I like Pate in suits, too bad he hates them. The boys and I ate at The Old Spaghetti Factory and they were so awesome. We had fun on our date. The restaurant is about a 2 minute walk from the Hotel. When the boys and I came back to our room after dinner there were cookies and milk waiting for them. How cool is that? Patrick got home around 8:00 and then we stayed up late watching Animal Planet. It was fun seeing the boys get all freaked out about alligators and Bigfoot!
No comments:
Post a Comment