Friday, July 01, 2011
Missing Book
I was almost finished reading "Deadly Choices" by Dr.Paul A. Offit and now it has vanished. I was all ready to move on to "Autism's False Prophets" also by Dr. A. Offit. I wonder where I will end up finding it. Elias likes to hide things. He also likes to throw things in the garbage. I am all alone and really enjoying it. Patrick is with the 4 boys at Red, White, and Boom downtown. I haven't been feeling to hot today and the 6 of us do not fit in our car so I volunteered to stay at home. Elias is fast asleep. He is actually in his new bed. He looks so cute in it. The 4 boys and I drove to Dayton to the Air force Museum on the 24th. I loved the museum. My boys were really impressed and really enjoyed it. Afterwards we headed to IKEA in West Chester and bought Eli his bed. We ate frozen yogurt before we left and I bought a box of cinnamon rolls. Elias was eyeing them and so I gave in and let him eat one. He ate it all and loved every minute of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment