Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First Day of School!






It is official. Asher, Elias, and I dropped Micah off at room 105 this morning. He is attending Wickliffe Progressive Elementary. His teacher is Mrs. Bauchmoyer. They call her Mrs. B. There are 20 kids in his class. His elementary is awesome. I have been very impressed with the faculty and how excited they are to be teachers. Micah is now home and is still beaming. He got a sand dollar from Mrs. B. Today was an assessment day,so he was only there for an hour and 15 minutes. There were 4 students in his group and they cycled around 4 different stations. Micah did his last station with Mrs. B. We were able to peek in and see him in action as waited outside the door. It was pretty cute. I loved seeing him hold his pencil like a big boy and work with his teacher. It made my day. I love that little man. He is going to do great.

No comments: