Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Busy Times

I have been dragging the boys around the past few days errand running. They are holding up pretty well. We have missed naps and even lunches. We just got home from VT and picking up a few items at the Home Depot. Elias is asleep and the boys are having some lunch. Yesterday was so warm, 56° and today it is warm again. It is so nice seeing the sun again. The boys played at our mall's indoor playground and then outside with William, Wesley, Isabella, & Tessa when we got home. They live just a couple of houses down from us, which isn't very far since we are in townhouses. They are really great neighbors and our boys love to play with them. The boys got nice and dirty from all of the puddles. Our neighborhood skunk was out and sprayed a few times.

I have been getting things ready for our roadtrip to Utah. We leave this Saturday. Micah is very excited. We were able to buy a portable dvd player which Patrick found a code for that will allow it to play region 2 dvds! I am very excited about this.

Elias is such an awesome baby. He has 2 3-4 hour naps a day and then he goes to bed at around 6 or 7 and sleeps until 5! He is so happy and loves to smile. I just want to eat him up.





No comments: