Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Day at the OBGYN

The boys and I got to spend a couple of hours at the OBGYN office today - fun. My appointment was for 1:30 and since I am a new patient I needed to be there at 1:15. We were on time. I came prepared with a treat for Micah and Asher to eat during the appointment. At 1:50 I asked how much longer the wait was. She called in the back and apparently the doctor was delivering a baby. We eventually got in and had my consult with doctor, who was very impressed by my 3 little guys and told me how very cute they all were. By 3:15 all was well and we were on our way home.

Asher continues to meet with Susan, his speech therapist once a week for 30 minutes. She is great. We really like her. He loves it and eats up the one on one play time he gets with her. He has made some impressive progress and has been putting two to three word sentences together. His speech is moderately delayed because he is learning German and English at the same time. It is very common among bilingual children. It is pretty cool how their little brains work. At age two bilingual kids can seperate their two languages.

Elias is growing and growing. He tries so hard to laugh. He is very smiley and has the cutest biggest smile. His two big brothers love him and can't get enough of him just like us. He has been sleeping through the night the past few nights, God bless him.

It is almost time to register Micah for Kindergarten - holy crap, I can't believe it myself. We get to decide between two schools. There is an information night tomorrow at the informal school. I am excited to check them both out.

As much as I like the winter weather and the snow, I think that I am ready to move on to something a bit warmer. The kids are ready to ride their bikes and get swinging again. I could use the exercise as well. Emmy is letting me borrow her Body Bugg. I am excited to get started. I officially start tomorrow. My goal is to only eat 1200 calories a day.

Patrick just got home from. He had two test today, Psych and Opthoh. He passed both. That is always good news. Tomorrow he takes Endocrine and then there are just four more! He will be studying for the boards and takes them June 25th. The time really does go by fast.

The boys and I are taking a road trip to Utah 2 weeks from Saturday. We will be travelling with Emmy and her kids. It should be quite the trip.

I am thinking of heading to bed early. Here are some new pictures of da boys for you guys that don't get to see them enough. Good night.





No comments: