Thursday, October 08, 2009

October, already?

Fall is definitely here and has been for quiet a few weeks. I love it.

We are going to try and fly out to Utah for Christmas and stay a few weeks. Baby Elias will be so tiny. Hopefully he will be nice and hairy like his brothers were so that he won't freeze. His due date is December 18th. I am hoping to be induced on the 11th.

We have phase one of three on line of our holiday cards. We will also be offering coordinating gift tags. If you wan to check out what we have to offer go to www.bephotodesigns.com
I know it is a bit early to be thinking about Christmas, we caved under peer pressure.

Asher and Micah are doing well and are excited for Elias. I will post some pictures later today. Have a lovely day!

No comments: