Thursday, August 06, 2009

Elias Patrick Ellsworth

Why Elias? Because we really like it. His name is also biblical like Micah and Asher. And no, we weren't going for any theme. I have felt him kick and move around and Patrick has felt him once. My placenta is interior this time meaning it acts like a shock absorber so I don't feel as much. It is kind of weird. My next appointment is next Tuesday. Every appointment except one I have had Patrick, Micah, and Asher with me - that one appointment was hell. Patrick was not able to come. It was an ultrasound and I got such a work out trying to keep them occupied. The boys did smash crackers everywhere and were a little annoying to the tech but, other than that they did a fine job.

Emmy and I did a newborn photo shoot together last week. The baby was great and he was very cute. The Mom just picked up her cd.

I have been purging the house again and it feels so good. I went through all of the baby stuff . Elias has quite the wardrobe. I can't wait to meet him. Maybe he will look like his Papa.

The boys and I went to Greensburg, PA with Emmy and her kids last Thursday. Patrick drove up Friday and we stayed until Sunday. We helped organize, and decorate. It was fun. We love having them close. Emmy and I started the big job of editing the wedding pictures. We should be done this coming week. She will be here with the kids somethime this weekend.

Patricks last day at his research internship is Friday! Financial Aid is disbursed on Monday!

No comments: