Wednesday, August 20, 2008

We Are Back

After much traveling we finally arrived in beautiful Columbus. We have had enough of packing, moving, and traveling. We love it here. It felt like home as soon as we pulled in our driveway. 
Our townhouse is perfect and we have lots of space. We have everything unpacked and organized. The boys love their play room downstairs. 
Patrick is at his third day of school. He loves it. It is much more interesting to hear about than physics. There are all sorts of families with kids attending with him. We got to get to know a lot of them last week during orientation.  
Asher cut his second tooth yesterday. He is so freaking cute. He and Micah are having fun wrestling with each other. They have fun chasing each other around.  
That is about it for the time being. I will post some new pictures as soon as I feel like it.

1 comment:

Emmy Bludorn said...

I love your kids. Tell them hi from all of us. We'll have to get them all on the webcam together. Josh was talking about Mikah the other day.

I am so proud of Patrick being in med school. Give him a slap on the back for me.

Hey, tomorrow is your anniversary. Happy anniversary in advance. I wish we were there to take your kids for the night so you could get dressed up and go on a hot date with your husband.