Saturday, June 28, 2008
The countdown has begun
The boys and I are leaving in 10 days, wow. We have been getting things organized for the past few weeks and I am feeling pretty good about the move. I am a little nervous about the flights. I bought some toys for Micah to help the time pass. I got him a magna doodle, a little puzzle, a Cars coloring book and crayons, a little motorcycle, and the Doc Hudson, Sally, and Sheriff cars. He has been wanting these for a long time. If I sense a melt down coming on, then I can whip out one of the items (he doesn't know I bought all of this).
I think that we have a ride to the airport. Andrea (friend from our ward) is hopefully picking us up around 7 am on Tuesday. Patrick has a final that morning and won't be able to take us to the airport. We are sad about the crappy timing. Our first layover is in Dublin and then we are off to Chicago and then we will finally land in Salt Lake City. I am glad that we have two layovers. It will help break up the time. I hope that the flights aren't packed.
I am looking forward to seeing some family. The boys are going to be ecstatic. The hardest part about leaving will be going with out Patrick. Three weeks is a long time for us.
I will post some new pictures of the boys to get you excited about seeing them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I cant wait. I am sure the flight will go well with all of those cool new toys.
Where are the pictures?
Post a Comment