Patrick is teaching his class and the boys are down for their afternoon nap. I had to let you know that the sun is shining today. It is so nice nad warm. Patrick was able to go climbing this morning. The boys and I actually played out in the back. There is a small play area with a sandbox. It is great because no one is home during the day.
We got some pictures of our townhouse a couple of days ago. We only get to live here for a few months ,that is sad.
Most of you have been asking what the moving plans are. Here is what we have planned so far; the boys and I fly into SLC July 8th. We will be with out Patrick for about 3 weeks. Micah and Asher are going to be stuck with the boring parent. Poor fellers. I will get our various belongings that are scattered around at Kami's house, Clint and Nicole's house, and my Aunt Karen's house. Then I will pack it all up and get going on the organization. Then the boys and I are off to USA. We will get to play and hang out with the family (and gather our belongings up that we sent off with my Mom, Emmy, and Anna). Then we are off to Joshua. We will get to spend some time on the farm before we head off to Columbus. Patrick will be leaving around the same time from Utah and we will meet at our new home. The drive from Joshua isn't that bad, about 17 hours. It is going to be heinous for Patrick; 25 hours, all of which will be just him and the moving van. He gets to go through the lovely states of Wyoming, Nebraska, and Iowa (and others, these are just the high light states!). Talk about scenic. Good luck Pate. It is just prepping you for the long days and nights in medical school.
We got some pictures of our townhouse a couple of days ago. We only get to live here for a few months ,that is sad.
Most of you have been asking what the moving plans are. Here is what we have planned so far; the boys and I fly into SLC July 8th. We will be with out Patrick for about 3 weeks. Micah and Asher are going to be stuck with the boring parent. Poor fellers. I will get our various belongings that are scattered around at Kami's house, Clint and Nicole's house, and my Aunt Karen's house. Then I will pack it all up and get going on the organization. Then the boys and I are off to USA. We will get to play and hang out with the family (and gather our belongings up that we sent off with my Mom, Emmy, and Anna). Then we are off to Joshua. We will get to spend some time on the farm before we head off to Columbus. Patrick will be leaving around the same time from Utah and we will meet at our new home. The drive from Joshua isn't that bad, about 17 hours. It is going to be heinous for Patrick; 25 hours, all of which will be just him and the moving van. He gets to go through the lovely states of Wyoming, Nebraska, and Iowa (and others, these are just the high light states!). Talk about scenic. Good luck Pate. It is just prepping you for the long days and nights in medical school.
3 comments:
ANNA-Your pictures are so cute. I cant wait until you come and see us. Post pictures of the new place. I want to see it.
i like your ink mikah! sweet work.
I like seeing pictures. Asher's look in that last picture - it looks like he's trying to tell you, "mom, come on. Enough's enough".
Only a few more months...
Post a Comment